Monday, January 02, 2006

new stuff

I just finished editing the layout for this blog. Hopefully you enjoy the colors. I've been fortunate to start up my video production website again (Adamo Videos; adamovideos.tomgilk.com), so I've been as busy as ever. The website layout is a bit bland, and if you can help be sure to contact me. Live videos from bands such as Fear Before The March Of Flames, Plot To Blow Up The Eiffel Tower, Armor For Sleep, Crystal Skulls, Red Sparowes and much much more are instore.

Also, I've got bandwidth. Take advantage of it, all of the recent featured songs are direct downloads. It's nice having that versus using a hosting site.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Love the Crystal Skulls, love FBTMOF. I just posted a few of their tracks recently. Keep up the great work in 06.

1/03/2006 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home