Saturday, November 26, 2005

the lovekevins

When I think of The Lovekevins, I think of solid, straight pop music. I came across this band looking through some playlist on a website. I listened to a couple of their mp3s, and grabbed their EP, Blame The English, right away. Their new four song EP, Max Leon, was released recently, but I have yet to hear it. I bet it's delightful though.

They practically have their whole Blame The English EP up for download on their website, with the exception of one track (which isn't a shame, since I don't favor it).

+ Featured songs; (off of Blame The English EP):

01. Blame The English
02. Stop Being Perfect
03. Happy Happy

I highly recommend listening to "Happy Happy". It's my favorite. Also, they have a track up from their newest EP entitled, Soviet.se.

Let me know what you think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

I'm completely and utterly late on this, but I just listened to Happy Happy and it sent shivers down my spine. That is such an amazingly... well... happy, happy song. Thumbs up.

12/10/2005 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home